Friday, September 29, 2006

AT LONG LAST THE WAIT IS FINALLY OVER

Yes, that's right folks, the time has come where one can finally purchase directly from the manufacturer,

CHICKEN DIAPERS!!



Now, I'm no stranger to the problem of chicken feces being strewn about one's living abode...so I for one am quite excited at this development. I certainly remember the time my chicken stood atop my head and let one go right down my face. Talk about embarrassing! Well, NOT ANY MORE!! There is a plethora of colors to choose from-and different models depending on the breed of chicken you're dealing with! NEVER AGAIN will you have to get up in the middle of LAW & ORDER to get a paper towel because your little buddy defecated on the couch. SEE FOR YOURSELF! http://www.chickendiapers.com/index.html

I am rather excited.




4 comments:

Marlo said...

HEY SCOTT



i didnt know you actually had a pet chicken! holy shit youare hard core!

thanks for the kind words on my blog. I hope we meet again someday, i was so sad when i wasnt able to hang out at comic con. how far are you from toronto?


I WANT A PET DUCK!

paublo said...

i want a pair for myself.. no more getting out of bed to dump! i like what you had to say below about the whole yam roll controversy...and couldn't agree more.

Anonymous said...

I love the cartoon of the chicken in diapers! Do you still have toothpaste? I still have her picture in my Chicken Store. Everyone loves her.

Katha in Key West

Anonymous said...

Awwww... too friggen cute!

Does this mean you still have yours? I still think you should utilize one of the eggs and do something in egg tempera. I can help if you want.