Sunday, June 07, 2009

Much ado...

I am reposting here, what was originally over at http://www.muchthecomic.com/...my guest contribution to the " Much the Miller's Son" web-comic by Steve LeCoulliard . Much is the story of Robin Hood's least merry Merrie Man and not the story of the illegitimate son of Big Jim Miller, as many people clearly conclude from the title.Be sure to read the archived MUCH...a lot of cool stuff in there! Heck, you can even BUY a book! Not before you BUY a shirt or something by me, of course. Speaking of which, somebody actually did! Thank You to whoever you are! Who are you? Tell me!!

3 comments:

Zach Bellissimo said...

I love Much! And this is an awesome strip. You draw the shit out of that wild boar!

John Young said...

I bought your dumb shirt. I'm surprised I'm the only one.

Anonymous said...

I love this blog


Get More Details