Thursday, May 29, 2008

A Couple Chicks COMIC PAGE

Here is page one of the yet unfinished "Couple Chicks" comic...with INKS by the talented Christine Li, whom I work with at aka cartoon. We also collaborated on a couple of Ed, Edd n' Eddy stories for DC's Cartoon Network Block Party. Sadly at this time there isn't another in the pipeline. I have yet to add the dialogue; I have yet to write the dialogue...though in the thumbnail version there are some preliminary thoughts as to what it might be.

I don't know if I like the thumbnail version better or not, but here it is for comparison's sake. I do prefer the staging in panel 3 of the thumbnails now that I look at it. Gosh darn it, if that ain't a bag of buttertarts in a coal miner's pantaloons if I ever did encounter one.

1 comment:

sTeVeLeC said...

Looks awesome, Scott! Christine's inks are fantastic too, as usual. What's the deal with this project? Are you self-publishing or what?